Health department Job Circular 2018 is now published. A attractive job circular published the Bangladesh Health department. Joining the smart and big Govt. service team of Bangladesh Health department. Bangladesh Health department is now very dependable Govt. service team in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Health department Job Circular 2018 related all information is found my website below.
Health department Job Circular 2018,Bangladesh Health department Job Opportunity 2018,Health department,Health Job Circular 2018,Health department Career Opportunity,Health department Career Opportunity 2018,www.Health Job Circular 2018,gov.bd.jobs,bdjobs.com,health job circular,bd health job,www.health.gov.bd,www.rhdcbd.org,www.dghs.gov.bd,DGHS Job Circular 2018,gov.dghs job circular,DGHS
Health department Job Circular 2018,Bangladesh Health department Job Opportunity 2018,Health department,Health Job Circular 2018,Health department Career Opportunity,Health department Career Opportunity 2018,www.Health Job Circular 2018,gov.bd.jobs,bdjobs.com,health job circular
A attractive job circular published the Bangladesh Health department. Joining the smart and big Govt. service team of Bangladesh Health department. Bangladesh Health department is now very dependable Govt. service team in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Health department Job Circular 2018 related all information is found my website below.
Established in 1953, Family Planning Association of Bangladesh (FPAB) is a leading organization in the area of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights, Maternal and Child Health, Abortion, HIV/AIDS and Adolescent Health. FPAB is the Member Association of International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), which is a global service provider and a leading advocate of sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) for all.
FPAB is looking for a dynamic person who can work under extreme pressure both independently and in a team to fill up the following posts in the Finance Department. This department is responsible for the financial health of the organization. It sets up and maintains the financial management systems and controls in the organization as well as undertakes the processes of planning, budgeting, treasury management, accounting, reporting and complying with legal requirements.
Position: Director (Finance)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Under direct supervision of the Executive Director, be overall responsible for the Finance Department of FPAB.
- Visualize, plan and guide systems and processes for effective deployment of the Finance function.
- Ensure smooth functioning of the day to day financial activities.
- Prepare strategic plans, Annual Program Budget (APB), project budget and financial forecast.
- Ensure timely submission of different donor reports and NGO Affairs Bureau Reports.
- Prepare Honorable Treasurer’s Speech for the Annual General Meeting and prepare different financial reports for National Executive Committee and governing body meeting.
- Ensure Annual Audit by external auditor
- Prepare monthly budget utilization report and variance analysis
- Allocate budget to 21 branch of FPAB.
- Collect and consolidate all financial reports from 21 branches of FPAB
- Work closely with different departments in preparing budget and budget narrative for different project proposals.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all kinds of vouchers, financial records and books.
- Ensure appropriate posting of financial transaction and voucher in the tally software
- Provide regular mentoring support to all member of the finance department.
- Coordinate, monitor and review the operations of the Finance function in terms of:
- Performance (impact)
- Deployment and utilization of resources
- Development of people
- Deployment and stabilization of systems and processes
- Delivery of programmes/services
- Provide feedback to the Senior Governance and Management.
- Uphold the values, ethics and culture of the organization.
- Contribute to the Management Group’s decision-making.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Establish and maintain liaison with relevant external professional, business, financial and governmental bodies.
- Any other task assigned by the authority.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- Chartered Accountancy Course Completed, with experience of being part of a senior management team.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or Commerce; specialization in Financial Management/Accounting is an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in relevant field out of which minimum of 3 years should be part of a senior management team.
- Government rules and regulations regarding nonprofit organizations/social sector, associations, federations.
- Generally Accepted Accounting and Audit principles.
- Knowledge and skill of Fixed Assets and Inventory Management.
- Understanding of SRH and Human rights issues is an asset.
- Good knowledge of contemporary computerized systems in the field of financial management.
- Strategic thinking with sound analytical skills.
- Team building skills
- Social and inter-personal skills (ability to cooperate and/or network with partners, clients and colleagues).
- Leadership and negotiation skills with high levels of supervisory and management experience.
- Financial report writing skills.
- Effective communication (spoken and written).
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Time management skills.
- Professional integrity and organizational loyalty.
- Awareness of gender issues.
- Pragmatic outlook (ability to translate ideas into action and adapt in a changing context).
- Problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Organization and time management skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Humble, empathetic and considerate
- Sensitive to cross-cutting issues such as gender, cross culture, race and religion.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: In addition to salary, yearly 2 (Two) Festival Bonus and other benefits are applicable as per FPAB Service Rules.
Job Location: Dhaka with occasional filed visit
Confident candidates are requested to apply with CV and cover letter to the Executive Director, FPAB 2 Naya Paltan, Dhaka-1000 at email@example.com All applications will be reviewed but only the short listed candidates will be notified. FPAB is an equal right organization. Female and HIV positive are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: July 20, 2018
Family Planning Association of Bangladesh (FPAB)
Address : 2, Naya Paltan, Dhaka-1000
Web : www.fpab.org.bd
Health department Job Circular 2018 Download